Columbus Energies works to save our customers time and money, while providing safe and effective fuel delivery services and maintenance. We currently offer two unique residential service plans that will help you to get the most out of your energy services.
All of our representatives and technicians are trained and experienced in all areas of our business, from fuel delivery services to maintenance, installations and repairs. Our residential service plans are there to help you use your appliances and equipment more efficiently, reduce energy consumption and lower your monthly bill.
A regular service plan will not only give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your equipment and appliances are in proper working order, but it will also help you to save money. A service plan can help you reduce the costs for annual tune-ups and maintenance work, saving you hundreds each year. Properly maintained equipment can save you hundreds of dollars in lower oil consumption.
Different service plans are available for different types of equipment and services. Please contact your Columbus Energies representative for more information on costs, services covered and benefits. All of our plans come with a free annual cleaning, a complete check-up and efficiency test.
Tank Sure Program
Heating oil tanks typically corrode from the inside out. Your tank may look perfectly fine from the outside but it could be wearing excessively thin. The testing (similar to a medical ultrasound) will allow us to give you a sense of security – or plenty of advance warning that a problem is on the horizon.
- Monitors, protects & Maintains your equipment
- Minimizes unexpected leaks
- Extraordinary value
$1,000 Tank Replacement Warranty*
- Warranty covers a normal tank replacement
- Proactive replacement of tanks before they leak
- Helps protect the environment
- Reduces unexpected costs
- Trained service technicians use ultrasonic equipment to test the thickness of your tank
- Ultrasonic equipment (similar to those used in the medical profession) detects the level of corrosion occurring inside your tank
Scientific Analysis & Monitoring
- Your tank’s thickness measurements, physical characteristics and surrounding environment will be analyzed with our state-of-the-art Tank Profiling Software
- Tank information is analyzed for proactive replacement of individual tanks when they fall below the standard index
Tank Inspection Certificate
- You may be eligible for a discount on your home insurance policy. Present your Tank Inspection Certificate to your broker and request a discount
- Important documentation if you are selling your home